Pupil Premium Grant
Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure: Report to Parents 2017/2018
At St Mary’s:
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all of the pupils.
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed
- In making provision for socially disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged
- We also recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals. We reserve the right to allocate the Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils the school has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals, and will be reviewed annually in the summer term as well as regularly reviewed at School Committee meetings throughout the year